About Me

My photo
Helllooo[: Well, first my name is Lucy Mahalkita Contreras... I am just another person in america just going through life and love to just hang out. Soo yeah<333 Thanks and have a nice day<333

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Whoa!!!

Today has been boring. I got a sprained knee and it's not that pleasing. IT HURTS!!!! lol Today was boring and I'm very dissappointed having this pain because I haven't been doing anything fun just sit around and watch TV and play video games. Hey, no joke. I love Video Games. You may call me a Tomboy, but it's all good. What I just played was The Lord of the Rings Two Towers. It was so awesome and boring at the same time. Oh yeah, it's not the coolest Saturday. Though, it has been peaceful without my big sister around being annoying. Umm, yeah, I'm the youngest, aren't I supposed to be annoying??? Crazy? I know HAHAHA!!!(= Well I guess that's about it. It has been nice chatting with you all, or, I guess, Me. LOL Thank You.