About Me

My photo
Helllooo[: Well, first my name is Lucy Mahalkita Contreras... I am just another person in america just going through life and love to just hang out. Soo yeah<333 Thanks and have a nice day<333

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to meeh!!!

Wow, this weekend has been a trip. First, yesterday was my birthday and had like a mini party at family fun center and was just there to hang out and play games. It was so fun and crazy. I guess it was everything I wanted. Even though I didn't get any presents or get what I wanted, but I'm still happy 0f what I have and that's it. I am pretty old for getting presents and stuff. So everything is all good. I love what I have, MY FAMILY. That's all I want in my life and I cherish every minute I have with them. "So, be happy what you have. You really don't get everything that the world has. Just remember everything that you do and what you do with your family and friends." That's my quote for the day. Thank you and have a nice day.