About Me

My photo
Helllooo[: Well, first my name is Lucy Mahalkita Contreras... I am just another person in america just going through life and love to just hang out. Soo yeah<333 Thanks and have a nice day<333

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nothing To Say(=

Well, there is nothing to say. This week is beginning well and everything is coming together. I've just been informed that the Seahawks won on Sunday. That's just shocking. Against "frisco"??? Oh well good job to them. I also heard about what happened to Jennifer Hudson and her nephew who is missing. That's really scary and very sad.

The news is very useful I learned. How cool is it? I never was really in to the news until I was actually forced to watch it and after a while, it's not all that bad. It's really cool. The Presidential Debate is like not the truth. It's like very hard who to choose to vote. Oh yeah, how about those two guys that was plotting to kill Obama and like other black peoples. That's just absurd of all the rasicm that's still happening these days. It's just a waste of their time trying to do what they want to do.

But, it is a free world and freedom of speech. So, there's really no say. Awww, it's just very sad about everything that's happened and it's very scary. But, I'm just happy I don't have to deal with that. Don't worry, Be happy right???
Have A Wonderful Day!!!<3 Lucylala