About Me

My photo
Helllooo[: Well, first my name is Lucy Mahalkita Contreras... I am just another person in america just going through life and love to just hang out. Soo yeah<333 Thanks and have a nice day<333

Friday, October 31, 2008

MY DADDYYEE(=

I would just like to take this time to tell people about MY DAD.

My daddy is the coolest guy in my life. Everybody has different perspectives about their dad's. For me, I have the greatest Dad of all. He was a very hard worker and never gives up on his kids. Especially me. I'm the youngest out of 4 children from my Mom. I have 5 half siblings. They are the oldest children in this family. As you can see we have a big family. Even when all of us have troubles and we some how be troubled to each other, our Dad was the person who kept us all together. My dad is still the rock and the glue to our family till this day.

Even though he is 74 years young, he still has the strength and knowledge that he needs to live forever. He has been there since I was a baby and he's never going any where. He still be that kind of islander who gives his all to his family. He's a Retired Senior Ambassodor who is well respected and who will never turn you down. He also gives his best to do what he wants to do and he loves to make everybody happy. I think that he can beat any superhero out there that tries to save anybody. He's also a great encourager. He gives words of knowledge everyday to me and my siblings. He's a very humble person and is a very cool person to hang out with.

So, that's my daddyyee... He's a very important person in my family and he's the kind of person that I want when I grow up. Thanks<3

LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER DADDYYEE!!!(=