About Me

My photo
Helllooo[: Well, first my name is Lucy Mahalkita Contreras... I am just another person in america just going through life and love to just hang out. Soo yeah<333 Thanks and have a nice day<333

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

LOVE<3

I am the kind of person that gives love, not take it. Love is like the most important emotion of a human because we are all famous for it. Love is just, your partners or partner is very happy with you in their life and it's just the goodness of fellowship and relationship all in one family. It's very important to let them know of how much you love them. It can come with a card, a present, or maybe even with a hug and a kiss. They just need to know how much your love is to them.

In my experience, I've done everything. Though, all my love is only for my family and friends. They are all very important to me and they have the same feeling to me also. Love is everything to all of us. Though, there will be a time we may fight or not agree with each other. But, all of our love will never leave. It's still there and nothing will ever change our friendship, fellowship, and relationship. Sometimes we all have to understand that the love we want will not be what we get. So, we deal with it and make the best of it. THANKS YOUS(: