About Me

My photo
Helllooo[: Well, first my name is Lucy Mahalkita Contreras... I am just another person in america just going through life and love to just hang out. Soo yeah<333 Thanks and have a nice day<333

Thursday, November 13, 2008

To Kill a Mockingbird

To Kill a Mockingbird was the greatest book that I ever read and finished. I never really finished a book that I truly understood about. I'm not really interested in reading and in school, we all read it for about 5 weeks. And to be honest I would've been still on the 2nd chapter at this point.

I don't really have commitment to a book. Until, I actually read this book. I am a very visual person. Sometimes just talking to me about an event or what happens in the book, I would love it. But for me to do it myself, it's a whole other story. Though after this book, I hope to improve my reading and hope to love more than one book in my life because so far, this book is like the best. It got me to the point to where I was litteraly yelling to it. It was a weird thing for me because I would just be mad to the villian in the book and then like throw the book to the ground and be mad for the rest of the day.

But, I guess it's the beauty of reading. I really liked it and it was a great experience. I hope to read another book that's just as good as this one.

Well that's whats good in my life so far<3 And yeah
LUCYLALA CEE<3