About Me

My photo
Helllooo[: Well, first my name is Lucy Mahalkita Contreras... I am just another person in america just going through life and love to just hang out. Soo yeah<333 Thanks and have a nice day<333

Monday, November 3, 2008

PHOENIX CONTRERAS(R.I.P<3) 11/03/74-11/04/74)=

Hah, well today is my Older brother's birthday. God rest his soul. I really don't know him. He is the oldest child in this family and was just his birth was the hardest to hold. It was either him or my mom to live. But, either way he died anyway. Even though I don't even know the guy, he's still always in my heart. I heard that he looked like my mom mostly. He was a cutie my mom said. It's just sad about how he's gone and we barely even know him. Though I know he's in a better place... LOVE YOU ALWAYS BRO...(: Well, everything is all good. Everybody's still happy and everything is well. I LOVE IT... okays thats it. LOVE ALWAYS AND FOREVER<3

LUCYLALA CEE