About Me

My photo
Helllooo[: Well, first my name is Lucy Mahalkita Contreras... I am just another person in america just going through life and love to just hang out. Soo yeah<333 Thanks and have a nice day<333

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just another School Day<3

Today was all good at school. Everything was cool. Going to school is a very big impact in my life. It's the place where we find and meet people that we never knew or people that we've known before. School is a place where I feel safe in and it's a place that I never have doubts in. Yes it's a place where you are supposed to learn and get good grades. Though, we must not take our education too lightly. It's the most important thing that we have in our lives that we use. There are so many kids out there that doesn't have this where they are at and we are so lucky. This is so cool. I love School. Thanks for reading:)
<3>