About Me

My photo
Helllooo[: Well, first my name is Lucy Mahalkita Contreras... I am just another person in america just going through life and love to just hang out. Soo yeah<333 Thanks and have a nice day<333

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I HAVE NO TRUE LOVE )=

I guess there can be true love for everybody. But I really don't faith in that. I have no true love for myself to tell you the truth. Liking someone or having a crush doesn't really do anything. I know Love is like the number one emotion and I guess its good for everybody else, but for me, there's nothing. Saying "I LOVE YOU" is easy, but showing it is something else. I know I said that I give it. But I want to do more with it. And what I mean is that I want that someone to share it with me. But, I guess it's not possible. I feel I have the resposibility to be in a real relationship. I never had a real relationship and I guess it will never happen for me. I would like to find someone that has the same passion in love like I do. Everybody says that it's going to happen, but I don't believe it. I want to though. I really do. But it's just hard. But I don't know. I do give my all when I say I love somebody and I want that at least last for the one person. But what am I going to say? I doubt it's ever going to happen. I wish I had a magic Genie in a bottle that would give me unlimited wishes. What would I wish for??? Wealth? Clothes? Shoes? Be a singer? The only thing I would want is TRUE LOVE... Only if it would ever happen for real. "Just keep dreaming" I tell myself. But my friends tell me totally opposite. I don't know who to really believe anymore. Why do I feel like this? Who is this reflection I see? Me or the guy that I think I love??? These are the things that I thing about and Cry myself to sleep every night and day.

I'm sorry if I troubled anybody who reads this. These are things that are in my mind and if you can help me get out of this mess, then please write me something or just what you think. Anything may help.

I am very sorry... I really hope this doesn't happen again):

THANKS I GUESS<3