About Me

My photo
Helllooo[: Well, first my name is Lucy Mahalkita Contreras... I am just another person in america just going through life and love to just hang out. Soo yeah<333 Thanks and have a nice day<333

Thursday, April 2, 2009

who's there to save the hero ?

You know, I really don't know why I picked this topic, but, I'm listening to a song called "Save the Hero" by Beyonce Knowles. The lyrics really reached to my heart because it's really true sometimes. We all have a lot of heroes that are here to save us. But, who is there to save the "Hero" ?




I can't really relate to being a hero myself, although it's something to think about sometime. When I listen to this song, I think of all the tv shows that we've watched and superhero movies and how much, the hero is always there for the people. But are the people for them? Are people that stupid? Is the hero the smartest people in the world? There are a lot of superheroes who we know from tv and movies. But in the real world, we have superheroes of our own. Even Celebrities are heroes to me. They use all their talent(superpowers) to entertain or please the people who watch them. Heroes are here for everybody;; Don't sometimes you think back and think when you were little, there would always be this one person you wanted to be or be like? I know I have. I kind of think that way right now. Yeah, it sounds weird, but those people are our heroes.





We all have different point of views about famous people. We all want to pick up a fight, or somehow you get so obsessed, you search online or on tv on a show or webisode about that person. I know; I've been there. haha [: Anyways, I put a lot of thinking into this because it's true; Who is there to save them? Idk... But, that is something to think about... YOU KNOW ? haha [:
Thanks for reading. <3>