About Me

My photo
Helllooo[: Well, first my name is Lucy Mahalkita Contreras... I am just another person in america just going through life and love to just hang out. Soo yeah<333 Thanks and have a nice day<333

Monday, April 13, 2009

AWW MAN ! Education is everything I guess... =\

Well I finally understand why we need our education and good grades. A lot of times, I think of it as a threat in like a whole different order. If you don't get good grades, you don't get anything. And I mean ANYTHING ! Haha. When I really want something, I have to be checked on grades and how I'm doing in school. I know it's a good thing. I understand now that what I'm doing and what the teachers are doing is not invain

I would just like to take the time to apologize to my teachers. I've been having crazy behaviors in each class that I have. Even though my grades or what I'm doing is none of their business, but the still have faith in us students. Well, most of us (: I know I'm not part of them. But, all my teachers know that I can do better. I know I can too. It's just me. I feel like I have another "Lucy" in me. I don't know how to explain it. But, there is a side of me that wants to work hard and to succeed. Although, there is another side that wants is too much outgoing that goes too far and doesn't want to work at all and that only occurs like that with its surroundings. I know, I'm crazy !!! Oy

It's kind of weird, but it's real. I'm more outgoing than into the books person. Man!!! Why can't I be the books person? Ugh, I never felt this way before. I guess I still have a elementary/middle school mind in me. I really need help to get my mind into being in HIGH SCHOOL ! It's really frustrating sometimes. I don't want to say that I'm dumb, but I know it's true. I try to be funny, though my grades are funny looking. Ugh, just writing this is frustrating to me.

Well, I hope I get my grades up before the quarter ends this Friday. Aww mann !!! Oh well (: