About Me

My photo
Helllooo[: Well, first my name is Lucy Mahalkita Contreras... I am just another person in america just going through life and love to just hang out. Soo yeah<333 Thanks and have a nice day<333

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Single Ladies(Put a ring on it) by: Beyonce Knowles

I really like that song. It really shows what girls go through when they are alone. It says that a guy shouldn't give her things of the world, like gifts and stuff. But all she wants is love and care. It lets all the other single ladies that they are not alone. It also puts the guy on the spot because he was just being jealous for some reason when he sees her with another guy. He shouldn't be jealous because she is not part of his life anymore. It's not worth it. So then she just keeps telling him that if you liked me, then why not give me a ring? or let me know that you truly love me. Very nice.