About Me

My photo
Helllooo[: Well, first my name is Lucy Mahalkita Contreras... I am just another person in america just going through life and love to just hang out. Soo yeah<333 Thanks and have a nice day<333

Thursday, January 8, 2009

a chore I dislike =I

I don't know why I want to talk about this but, I'm bored so leave me alone or just close this window rite now. At the house, there is just one chore I don't like and that is...*drumroll*... Cleaning the BATHROOM!?! =/ EWWW! I know. I just don't understand how it gets dirty like behind the toilet and stuff. Oh, it's so gross. But it has to be done you know. So, yeah. It's like not cool. I'm just scared because if there's any small critters anywhere because we have a window in it. It's so scary. Even when you have to scrub everything down. UUGGHH, it's so gross. But just the result after, it looks so beautiful, and because I did it. :] But I still don't like it. It's so hard work. But oh well, if I don't do it, who will? Of course my parents because they are super old and they can barely bend down or even do anything. And that's why I'm here. OHKIE!!! Talk to y'all later. Buh Byee! =] lucylalah ceehh