About Me

My photo
Helllooo[: Well, first my name is Lucy Mahalkita Contreras... I am just another person in america just going through life and love to just hang out. Soo yeah<333 Thanks and have a nice day<333

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hiii! [:

Well gosh, where do i start? Hmmm... Oh, well It's almost the end of the 2010 Summer season and I'm just gettin a week of chillin ! [: hahaha, yeah, for a summer, i was busy busy busy!!! That's the beauty of being samoan right ? haha [: anyways, yess, I was on road trip to Bakersfield, CA to pursue my duty for the church out there. The assembly churches from Seattle were invited to a little gathering out there to perform and have my senior pastor preach during that weekend. Went for a whole 3 days, !!!! Ughh! mann, it was hell goin out there, buht coming back was a breeze! ;D I was happy to finally make out there because it wasn't final whether i was going to go or not! it was cool tho!... And then, a whole bunch of events were happening, we had an open mic night at my church and we had one of our members coming back from his new home, the Marshall Islands, and he also brought some friends over to perform for us his well done music work out there. It was pretty cool getting to meet the kids that he teaches... And man oh man are they SMALL! hahah [; super short and everything.... we felt like giants ! haha[: damm samoans! Anyways,,, yeah, it was pretty awesome... And now, I'm finally away from Seattle again and I'm here wif my older sister who is living out here in Portland, OR and I'm just lovin it here... still doin chores, buht at least i have more chill time!!! I'm loving it ! too bad im leaving this weekend>.< haha i love it !!! What's so weird is that i've been missing my older sis all week last week... i was just goin through hella stuff with my mom and such, and i was so planning on just running away! Yeahh, waht a loser huh ? Well, i was so liek, on depression mode last week and i just wanted to get out!!! So then my older sis came to my house on Sunday and i was liek, hold up ! I'm spending the rest of the week with you... in portland... okay? haha yeahh! it was like the most exciting idea i've ever had... and then i asked my mom and dad and it was okay!!! Then we were off! and that's when i knew it was true!!!
God really does Answer Prayers!!! hahaha [: No joke tho!!! I love him so much...

Okay, well it's cool now, im just chillin and im very happy now! buht, you know, it's cool to be homesick too ! haha [: PEACESS!!!